Water soluble bags are ideal for laundry applications in healthcare facilities, hazardous waste facilities, extermination/bedbug elimination, and more. Utilize our bags to avoid contamination and prevent infections with our eco-friendly and hygienic solutions which minimize contact between staff and laundry and minimize risk of contact with airborne bacteria, infectious body fluids, bloodborne pathogens, bedbugs and other contaminates.
All bags are latex free and will not harm linens, laundry machines or waste water treatment systems
Our bags dissolve completely and are highly resistant to most organic solvents, greases, fats and oils. They are impermeable to most gases and will not generate a static charge.
Dissolves in water above 71C or 160F
Water soluble bag size 26″X 33″ comes in a case of 100.
For Dry soiled linens towels and garments 20 Gallon Can and up to 18″ hampers
Water temperature for hot water bags must be over 149F (65C) during wash cycle
Call for volume discounts or/and government discounts
MHEC Contract # MC15-G17 Custodial Cleaning Equipment and Supplie
Our bags meet or exceed the stringent guidelines and regulations of:
- U.S. CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION (CDC)
- U.S. OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH ADMINISTRATION (OSHA)
- HEALTHCARE LAUNDRY ACCREDITATION COUNCIL (HLAC)
- EUROPEAN STANDARD EN 14065:2002 TEXTILES - LAUNDRY PROCESSED
- TEXTILES - BIO-CONTAMINATION CONTROL SYSTEM
- NHS HOSPITAL LAUNDRY ARRANGEMENTS FOR USED AND INFECTED LINEN, U.K. HSG (95)18
- NATIONAL FIRE PROTECTION ASSOCIATION 56A "STANDARD FOR THE USE OF INHALATION ANESTHETICS."