Water soluble bags are ideal for laundry applications in healthcare facilities, hazardous waste facilities, extermination/bedbug elimination, and more. Utilize our bags to avoid contamination and prevent infections with our eco-friendly and hygienic solutions which minimize contact between staff and laundry and minimize risk of contact with airborne bacteria, infectious body fluids, bloodborne pathogens, Covid-19, bedbugs and other contaminates.
All bags are latex free and will not harm linens, laundry machines or waste water treatment systems
Our bags dissolve completely and are highly resistant to most organic solvents, greases, fats and oils. They are impermeable to most gases and will not generate a static charge.
Water extra heavy duty for mops water soluble micro fiber mop/sling side weld w/no tie tapes for use w/sling system
Dissolves in water above 71C or 160F
60″ x 60″ x 1.5 mil case of 20
Call for volume discounts or/and government discounts
Call for custom orders Bags can be made to your specifications.
MHEC Contract # MC15-G17 Custodial Cleaning Equipment and Supplies
Our bags meet or exceed the stringent guidelines and regulations of:
- U.S. CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION (CDC)
- U.S. OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH ADMINISTRATION (OSHA)
- HEALTHCARE LAUNDRY ACCREDITATION COUNCIL (HLAC)
- EUROPEAN STANDARD EN 14065:2002 TEXTILES - LAUNDRY PROCESSED
- TEXTILES - BIO-CONTAMINATION CONTROL SYSTEM
- NHS HOSPITAL LAUNDRY ARRANGEMENTS FOR USED AND INFECTED LINEN, U.K. HSG (95)18
- NATIONAL FIRE PROTECTION ASSOCIATION 56A "STANDARD FOR THE USE OF INHALATION ANESTHETICS."